IRI engages in Corporate Intelligence,
Security Intelligence, and Information Management aimed at allowing
clients to be better informed
regarding inherent risks of doing business, locally and globally.
IRI's focus: intelligence versus investigation
While many client objectives may be contained to discovery and fact-finding,
IRI's focus is on comprehensive analysis and informed interpretation—generally
lacking with private investigation firms.
It may not be enough to discover and organize facts—rather enhanced
value-added benefits may accrue through evaluation and analysis,
while assessing implications—the diagnosis and prognosis often pertaining
to unusual or unique circumstances.
IRI has access to a vast array of public and private database resources,
yet IRI's strength lies in creative approaches to information management.
IRI personnel have broad experience profiles
with a wide array of case management, allowing clients
to tap into this highly
specialized knowledge base.
Key areas of Corporate Intelligence include:
- "Know your market," "know your suppliers," "know your customers"
- "Know your competition" (..more..)
- "Know your adversaries," and "know yourself" (..more..)
- Responding to "in-bound" competitor intelligence. (..more..)
- Aimed at discovery, identification, and corroboration. (..more..)
- Best business practices, social responsibility, maintaining shareholder
value. And issues surrounding the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (..more..)
- Financial problems, auditing irregularities, frauds (..more..)
- Patents, trademarks, counterfeit product investigations (..more..)
- Detecting, investigating...due diligence and vetting (..more..)